Are you interested in joining an experienced team of front- and backend developers and continue developing our cutting edge ad serving and video serving systems, as well as creative rich media campaign sites and interactive campaigns.
adTEN is expanding, and we are now looking for a frontend developer with a solid user interface / interaction design background for our technical department.
- HTML (5)
- CSS (3) – (stylus/less/sass)
- Understanding for backend development
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3, EC2, Route53)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Animations (and how they are done best with CSS/JS)
- Responsive design, fluid design etc
- Same feeling for ‘beautiful code’ as for design
- Single-page app
- Knowledge about both cutting edge user interface development and support for older browser version
- Open Source and community mindset
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- Takes full responsibility for assigned work tasks
- Driven and ambitious to reach individual and company’s targets
- Curious and initiated about new technologies, solutions etc
- Takes pride in the work and performance of the technical department
- Less is more mindset
We can offer you a dynamic and exciting environment, where you can apply your existing knowledge and keep on developing your skills every day. Your non-technical colleagues work with sales, traffic, publishers and design, creating a creative and inspiring work place. We are flexible regarding employment status (regular employment or freelance assignment) and – within given time frames – working hours.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marc Schäfer for more information.