Are you interested in joining an experienced team of front- and backend developers and continue developing our cutting edge ad serving and video serving systems?
adTEN is expanding, and we are now looking for a backend developer with solid Ruby on Rails background and basic online video knowledge for our technical department.
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3, EC2, Route53)
- Online video (codecs, streaming & players)
- Open Source and community mindset
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- Takes full responsibility for assigned work tasks
- Driven and ambitious to reach individual and company’s targets
- Curious and initiated about new technologies, solutions etc
- Takes pride in the work and performance of the technical department
- Less is more mindset
We can offer you a dynamic and exciting environment, where you can apply your existing knowledge and keep on developing your skills every day. Your non-technical colleagues work with sales, traffic, publishers and design, creating a creative and inspiring work place. We are flexible regarding employment status (regular employment or freelance assignment) and – within given time frames – working hours.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marc Schäfer for more information.